Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do your ________ hang low....?

First off, I'd like to shed some light on one point in perticular, for the sake of my dignity and this blog....
I am not now, nor have I ever been, RACIST....
I've dated and have friends who are African American/Black, Caucasian/White, Hispanic, Polish, Italian, Spainard, African and let me tell u something....THEY'RE ALL STILL PEOPLE!....

There is one difference that I'd like to point out. The "African/American" males started a 'fad' a while back and now it's gotten out of hand. More-so than when I was in school. It's not just the teen boys (of all races) in High School,  but all the way from late adulthood @ 30-40yrs old and up, filtered down to 4th graders that I'd really like to smack around for acting so ignorant. I've sat and fumed on how I was gonna BLOG this for the last 3 days. A way to get it off my chest before I want to slap the mother of some of these boys with thier buts hanging out. So, I revised and re-wrote the lyrics to one of my favorite childhood songs. Without further procrastination.....my re-written lyrics to: "DO YOUR EARS HANG LOW?"....

                                                                                         

"Do your pants hang low, do they slide when on the go?
Do you ever get to run, we see your boxers, hope you know!
You're always holding them up, when a belt would do tha trick.
Do your pants hang LOW?"

Ever wonder what the deal is with men (of any color) that WANT thier pants to hang off like its a fashion statement? The only statement im hearing is "DID YOU SEE THAT GUYS UNDERWEAR?-YEAH THEY HAD HOLES IN THEM" I'm stuck wondering a few things myself.

See, the whole thing got started back decades ago. When men in prisons and gangsters  (like mob, not like bloods, chips, East side vs west side) were trying to show their rear-end "open for business" they would sag thier pants...showing their...ass-ets.....now, if we are to follow culture, either the guys now days are gay and want some guys to enter them. Or they have no idea why this fashion started in the first place.

Like these things for instance:
*If your waist is only a 38, why in hell did you buy shorts/pants that are a 44?
*If you had bought theright size pants, you could hold your girlfriends hand and your phone/ backpack/ car keys/ WHATEVER in the other hand instead of having to hold up your pants when they OBVIOUSLY DONT FIT.....
*If you KNOW they dont fit......WHY DID YOU WALK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IN THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE???????
and my personal favorite......
*********WHY DONT THEY GET ARRESTED FOR SHOWING THIER A$$ CRACK IN PUBLIC AROUND SMALL CHILDREN.....A WOMAN WOULD GET ARRESTED FOR BEARING HER BREASTS? WHY NOT A MAN FOR BAREING HIS A$$????????????

"These are the things I need to know"

Im not sure what public statement your TRYING to make but all the people that look at you, all we see, is a grown man who cant dress himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment